Finally Finally Finally
After about a month and a half I am finally writing again. So here is quick flash back for you. I was in Thailand for around 10 days and did a bit of island hopping. Then as soon as I came back I got to know that we have a week before we have to pack and move to another city but that made me so happy because we were moving to the city of lights- Kuala Lumpur. We have been here for almost 2 weeks now and we are still searching for a house and we also came to know that it will take a long time to move in after we finalize it.(some official reasons). So we are gonna be staying in a hotel for a long time. May be till the end of June or even more, that left me with no choice but to set up my makeup table in the hotel room itself. On top of that I either lost or mis-packed my camera release plate (part which attaches my camera to the tripod) and I cannot find it anywhere in the market too. So I called out to the “Jugaadu” Indian inside me and found a solution : D). Have a look 😜
SO here is the look for today. This look is just a teeny bit inspired by Kangana’s married look in Tanu weds Manu returns. The heavy kohl eyes with falsies and pink cheeks. I wanted to do a completely Tanu inspired look but seems like I have mis-packed a lot of important stuff including my curling iron 😦
- Makeup revolution iconic 3 palette shade 5
- Sleek makeup V1 palette shade pure white
- Essence cosmetics kohl liner
- Maybelline hyper curl mascara
- Local brand false lashes applied with duo lash glue
- E.L.F cosmetics brow palette
Face and Lips
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in shade light biege
- Sleek makeup blush palette in shade lace
- Bodyshop blush in fuschia
- Revlon colorburst lipstick in shade lollipop
So what do you think about this look. The pictures are not at their best because of many reasons but I think they are tolerable enough. What say?
Let me know your views.