I am back and this time with a very simple look. I recently did some colorful eyeliner shopping (will share it soon) and I couldn’t wait to use them. I started with the golden one :). Using a very thick matte liner I outlined it with the beautiful Maybelline golden liquid eye liner that I got recently. The liner is super gorgeous and is very wearable. The colour is pale golden and isn’t too sparkly, so it can easily be worn for day as well.
- Makeup revolution primer
- Sephora eye shadow in shade coffee brown- For the crease
- Makeup forever matte liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline Newyork hyper glossy eye liner in shade Gold Lation
- E.l..f cosmetics 18 shade palette for highlighting
- E.L.F cosmetics brow palette
Face and Lips
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in shade natural biege
- Revlon nearly naked face powder
- Sleek makeup blush palette- Lace 367
- Makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter
- M.A.C pedro lourenco lipstick in shade amplified ruby
There is nothing complicated about this look and it is perfect for the days when you don’t have time. Although I have applied face makeup (for the pics), you can totally skip it and can just go for this super easy yet amazing combo of black and gold. Paired with silver loop earrings I find this look great for a casual day out.
What do you guys think about it? Let me know in the comment box below.