I am back with a FOTD.
I have done smokey eyes for today’s FOTD. This is my first post on smokey eyes and therefore I decided to keep it traditional. I have gone for the ‘classic’ black smokey eyes with nude lips.
Instead of going too bold I have kept it in dark gray tone. I have used darkest shimmer gray with jet black tone used at the corners and brown in transition. Since this is my first smokey eyes I have kept it traditional by pairing it with nude lips and soft pinkish cheeks.
- Essence cosmetics metal glam eye shadow in shade sparkle all night
- Sephora Eyeshadow in shade coffee brown
- Sleek makeup sunset palette
- Makeup forever matte liquid liner
- M.A.C pro lash mascara
- Maybelline colossol kajal
- E.L.F cosmetics brow palette
Face and Lips
- Maybelline liquid mousse foundation
- Makeup revolution face primer
- Makeup revolution liquid concealer
- Sephora Eye shadow in shade coffee brown for contouring
- Sleek makeup blush palette in shade Lace 367
- M.A.C lustre lipstick in shade A13
- Estee lauder lipstick in shade Almond nude
I really really loved this look. I used to think smokey eyes would never suit me but I found it so wearable. I think the nude lips balance the bold eye look. What do you guys think of this look? Let me know in the comment box below.
Keep Smiling 🙂