I know this post was long due but I have a very valid explanation for the delay. For doing this kind of look I wanted to add some more products to my kit and gathering them took some time as everything has to be ordered online here. Mainly I was waiting for a deeper and richer red lipstick and some false eye lashes to get the look I wanted.
The title of this post is subjective. What is bold for one could be everyday look for another. I am not used to wearing too much makeup outside so this kind of look is a bit bold for me but it could be a different story for someone else, for example Kim Kardashian might find it offensive to call this look bold :P. Eye make up is not heavy per se, it’s just a lot of gold and bronze 😉 but the extended winged eye liner, false eye lashes combined with deep red lipstick makes it a little bold for me.
- Sephora eye pencil in shade white
- Sephora eye shadow in shade coffee brown
- Sephora eye shadow in shade golden girl
- Sleek makeup sunset eye shadow palette shade 10
- Essence kohl pencil in black
- Maybelline brow pencil
- Makeup Forever eyeliner in black
- M.A.C pro lash mascara
- E.L.F cosmetics false eye lashes
Face and Lips:
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
- Sephora eye shadow in shade coffee brown for defining cheeks and jawline
- Sleek makeup blush palette- Lace 367
- Makeup Revolution vivid baked highlighter- Golden lights
- Makeup Revolution lipstick – Reckless
I am not used to wearing too much makeup in my home country and more importantly, my family and friends are not used to see me in makeup but I loved this look so much that I might just give it a try sometimes, may be at a fancy evening party or when I am on a holiday :).
I am not sure if I am ready to do tutorial posts yet but I am getting impatient and I might just do one soon 🙂 but first tell me what you guys think of this look.