It’s been a whole week since I last posted. I never intended to have such a huge gap but my laptop met with an accident- a major liquid spill incident. I had to stall it for 2 days to let it dry completely and most of it is working now but I have lost a few keys :(. The laptop came back but then anniversary arrived 🙂 so had to dedicate two days to that too. All in all it was an eventful week which left me with a little time for blogging.
This MOTD is a simple one. There is nothing elaborate about it and it was very easy and quick to do.I did it for a local festival celebrations at a temple here. It was kind of a pooja so didn’t want to look like I was going for a party but since it was a night function I wanted to add just a little bit colour to my face so that I look good in pictures 🙂
- Sleek makeup sunset palette
- Color bar Radiant glow highlighting pen
- Maybelline eyebrow pencil in brown
- Maybelline hyper glossy eyeliner
- Maybelline colossal kajal
- M.A.C pro lash mascara
Face and Lips:
- M.A.C prep and prime BB cream
- Bourjois Bronzer
- Revlon lipstick in lovers coral
- Chambor liptick in shade orange blush (just a hint)
I have been doing a lot of experimenting/practicing with darker and brighter colours and I think I can start doing them for my blog now. So expect some colorful and bolder looks in near future 😀 but first let me know what do you think about this one.