So the other day I was trying to do ombré pink eyes but I was unsuccessful. I guess I need a little more practice before I can attempt to do it again ;). After the failure I was not feeling like doing anything elaborate and had very little time to click pictures so I decided to do this easy and light look instead.
Pink eyes with a hint of black at corners. When I pictured it in my mind I thought it won’t be wearable for a day look but it turned out pretty light and wearable. Maybe that’s because I kept my lipstick and face light. I think it’s a good look for a casual day. The pink eyes will add just a hint of colour to the everyday blue jeans and tank top look.
- Sleek makeup Matte V1 palette
- Sephora eye pencil in shade white
- Maybelline Hyper glossy eyeliner in black
- Bobbi Brown Dual ended mascara
Face and lips-
- Maybelline Dream Liquid mousse foundation
- Body shop rose flower blush in shade fuchsia
- Revlon lovers coral lipstick
It was also a bad hair day (may be you can notice in the first picture) so after a few bad pictures I tied them up in a pony tail 🙂
And I decided to have some fun with the camera 🙂
Let me know if you want me to review any of these products.
I hope you all like this look. Would love to know your views on it.