Hope you all are doing good. I was so confused and scared to do a celebrity look at such nascent stage of my blog. What if it goes wrong? What if it is not exactly the same? and then I read a friend’s facebook status “Progress is more important than perfection”. What a thought! Obviously it is not going to be the same and perfect but it’s definitely going to be a stepping stone towards something better. I think there is a lot of fun in going with the flow of things and learning along the way and that’s the reason I started this blog in the first place, to have fun 🙂
Today’s FOTD is inspired by one of my favorite bollywood celebrities, Bebo aka Kareena Kapoor Khan. I do not want to comment on her acting skills 😉 but she gets full marks for her style and attitude. She is blessed with gorgeous skin and is one of the very few actresses who can look beautiful without makeup.
This (above pic↑) is what I have tried to accomplish with the limited resources I had.
Also keep in mind that my makeup is “inspired” by this look. I am not trying to look like her, just trying to copy her makeup 😀
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette shade 1,2,8 and 9
- Colorbar radiant glow highlighting pen
- Maybelline colossol kajal
- Maybelline eyebrow pencil in shade brown
- Maybelline hyper glossy eyeliner in black
- Bobbi brown dual ended mascara
Face and Lips-
- M.A.C studio fix foundation in shade A33
- Revlon nearly naked compact powder in shade light pale (under eyes only)
- Body shop rose flower blush in shade fuchsia
- Bourjois gold bronzing powder
- Makeup revolution Lipstick in shade ‘vice’
- M.A.C lipstick in shade amplified ruby
So what If I do not have Kareena’s epic cheek bones, I have epic cheeks 😀
Hope you all like it. I know it is not perfect and flawless but it’s an attempt and I plan to improve a lot in future. Would lover to read your views on it.