Half the wedding season is already gone but I guess I am not too late as there are still plenty of weddings coming up in the month of Jan and Feb. I have done this look keeping in mind the current season. I prefer very light and fresh looking makeup for summers weddings but winters allow me to go a little dark and warm on makeup since I do not have to worry about sweating.
This look is perfect if you are opting for a light dress and want to look simple with a hint of glam factor. Eyes are done in a combination of brown, bronze and gold and have gone easy on mascara to keep eye makeup on lighter side. I have opted for pink on face and lips. I think it will go perfectly with a dress with pink and gold colors in it.
- Makeup Revolution London shade 6, 8 and 9
- Essence kajal pencil in shade teddy (brown)
- Bobbi brown dual ended mascara
- Sephora eyeshadow in shade universal biege
- Sephora eye pencil in shade pure white
- Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation.
- Revolution focus and fix concealer.
- Colorbar radiant glow highlighting pen for cheeks
- Body shop roseflower blush in shade fuchsia
- Clinique high impact lip colour in shade extreme pink
- Clinique long last gloss in shade pink
- Colorbar lipstick in shade matina
I really wish I had some Indian dresses in Malaysia. I left all of them in India and now I regret it. Well, hopefully I will be able to bring some of them back very soon 🙂
Let me know what you think of this look and if this is something you would like to try.